- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Corporate climate lobbying – Why does it matter and what are investors’ expectations on companies?
17 december 2020 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CET
Over the past few years awareness among investors has increased regarding the influence that corporations and their trade associations have over global climate policy. The issue of corporate climate lobbying has risen to the top of the agenda of initiatives like Climate Action 100+, with shareholder resolutions being filed at AGMs, major companies publishing reports and a new global standard under development.
Swesif and SISD SDG 13 has the pleasure to invite its members to join this webinar providing an update on developments from the leading experts on the issue.
The webinar will be held in English.
- Swedish context and SISD SDG 13 – Eva Axelsson, Chief Sustainability Strategist, Swedbank Robur
- Why does Climate Lobbying Matter? – Dylan Tanner, Executive Director and Founder, Influence Map
- Shareholders’ expectations and upcoming AGMs – Clare Richards, Senior engagement manager, Church of England Pensions Board
- The development of a standard on responsible climate lobbying – Dr Rory Sullivan, CEO, Chronos Sustainability
Moderator: Charlotta Dawidowski Sydstrand, Sustainability Strategist, AP7
A link to the webinar will be sent the day before the event to those that have registered. If you do not receive a link or have other questions, please contact email@example.com