CDP’s spring workshops mark the beginning of annual CDP Climate, Water and Forest reporting period with the aim to make the disclosure process as easy as possible for companies and to deepen the knowledge on natural capital disclosure. The workshop will be an opportunity also for investor audience to learn about developments in environmental management, engage with corporations on sustainability topics and hear from leading companies. The event is open and free of charge for investor audiences.
The focal Points for this year will include:
- changes to the climate change, water and forests questionnaires;
- changes to the disclosure process;
- understanding scope 3 emissions and SBTs;
- alignment with the TCFD recommendations and other reporting frameworks; and
- best practices in environmental management.
Date and time: 18th April at 09.00 – 14.30
Venue: Hosted by Nordea at Smålandsgatan 17, 111 46 Stockholm
More information and registration: https://www.cdp.net/en/events/workshops