- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Swesif tipsar: EU Taxonomy Implementation
17 maj @ 15:00 - 16:00 CEST
Join us on 17 May, at 15.00 CET for a session providing an overview of PRI’s latest research on how investors are approaching taxonomy implementation. This webinar is aimed at practitioners involved in making EU Taxonomy disclosures.
This webinar is aimed at practitioners involved in making EU taxonomy disclosures. The session will provide an overview of the PRI’s latest research on how investors are approaching taxonomy implementation. It will also include a panel discussion with practitioners and policy experts, followed by a Q&A session. Panelists will discuss best practices and questions regarding data availability, presenting alignment KPIs, and integrating the taxonomy into the investment process.
- Helena Viñes Fiestas, Commissioner of the Spanish Financial Markets Authority & Co-Rapporteur of the Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Nadia Humphreys, Sustainable Finance Solutions, Bloomberg LP & Co-Rapporteur of the Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Hank Elder, Vice President, ESG and Impact Investing, Neuberger Berman
- Martin Ewald, Managing Director, Lead Portfolio Manager – Impact Investments, Allianz Global Investors
- Moderated by: Jan Vandermosten, Senior Policy Analyst, EU, PRI